Thursday, August 8, 2013

My first ever Hello Kitty cake

Hello kitty!! yay! My all time favorite character. Since I was a kid I adore Sanrio characters and on top of them is Hello kitty. So cute and adorable, I collected stuffs related to Hello kitty since I can remember. So when my friend asked me if I can bake a hello kitty cake and she'll pay for it whatever it takes (hah). Challenge accepted! 





So there it is, it's my first time to do a marshmallow fondant. And most of my friends and family said it was good for a first timer. Of course my friend who asked for this cake absolutely loved it. She was so happy, I mean we are both happy. It's an achievement for me and I'm happy with the results. And because of this cake I'm planning to start a small business. Hope it goes well, but I think I need more practice. 




It's not perfect I know but it's not the worst. I used a chocolate cake and she said it was also good. It feels good when you can make someone happy everything is worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment